Yummy Muesli Bars
Makes - 20 to 30 bars, depending on size
½ cup Rafferty's Multigrain Breakfast banana + apricot
1/3 cup almond meal (If allergic to nuts replace with an extra 1/3 cup Rafferty's Multigrain Breakfast with banana and apricot)
¼ cup L.S.A mix (If allergic to nuts substitute with1/4 cup wheat germ)
1 cup puffed rice cereal
1 cup powdered milk
¼ cup dried cranberries or blueberries
½ tsp cinnamon
½ cup virgin coconut oil, melted or a light vegetable oil
½ cup honey or maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
This recipe is suitable for babies aged 9 months +
- Step 1
- Preheat your oven to 150C and line a 22cm square baking tin.
- Step 2
- In a medium size bowl combine all the dry ingredients (Multigrain Breakfast banana + apricot, almonds, L.S.A mix, puffed rice, powdered milk, dried berries, and cinnamon).
- Step 3
- Mix the coconut oil, honey and vanilla essence into the dry ingredients, make sure you combine it well. Pour this mix into the prepared baking tin pressing down firmly with your hand so that it is distributed evenly inside the tin.
- Step 4
- Bake for approximately 15 to 20 minutes, make sure you check it while it is cooking to make sure it is not burning (the edges tend to burn quickly).
- Step 5
- When the muesli has browned lightly, remove from the oven and allow to cool.
Write Your Own* All fields are required